are mainly interested in advanced polymer nanomaterials and their applications.
New concepts and materials have been explored through numerous challenges
for experimental analysis and constitutive description.
The specific current and future works are as follows:
1. Nanomaterials fabrication
(nanoparticles, nanofibers, nanotubes)
2. Energy application (solar cells, fuel cells, water splitting)
3. Environmental application (cytotoxicity of nanomaterials, chem/biosensors,
4. Electronic device application (Patterning by inkjet printing, OTFT,
OLED, nonvolatile memory)
"Polypyrrole nanotubes conjugated with human olfactory receptors:
High- performance transducers for FET-type bioelectronic noses",
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,
45, 2755 (2009).
2. "Conducting-polymer nanomaterials for high-performance sensor
applications: Issues and challenges", Adv. Funct. Mater., 19, 1567
"Fabrication of water-dispersible polyaniline-poly(4-styrenesulfonate)
nanoparticles for ink-jet printed chemical-sensor applications",
Adv. Mater., 19, 1772 (2007)
"A highly efficient palladium nanocatalyst anchored on a magnetically
functionalized polymer-nanotube support", Angew.
Chem. Int. Ed., 45, 7564 (2006)
5. "Fabrication of polymer nanofibers and carbon nanofibers by
using a salt-assisted microemulsion polymerization"
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43, 3803 (2004).